Monday 27 June 2011

"HANG OUT WITH MY FRIEND"

Weekend is the boring this when my friend back they home. Nothing to do,i open my facebook for chat with my friend. Then i got a great news my friend want went out go to KL for hang out at there that time i thing. I want join them for hang out at KL so i discuss with my friend may i join them,they all says o.k and that time i feel my boring at home will gone. We all go out from Bandar Baru Salak Tinggi and down to KTM Nilai at 1 pm i says o.k and we all ready for out,i woke up about 8 am because excited want go out and hang out at KL. At morning i and my friend ready everything because want out sharp 1 pm we all start our travel form here go to KTM.

From KTM we all go Segambut for a visited my sister's friend at that home we all take a break because tired for stand 1 1/2 hours at train wow so tired because to many people when out for shopping and hang out. After the break we all start out travel,we all go to the SURIA KLCC for hang out there walk and walk and walk we all went to eat because so hungry we all stay at mac donald. After that we all go many place at KL hang out and see a movie so scary it's a ghost story at movie name of the story is "RASUK" after that we all go around to Bukit Bintang walk around there. And then we all want back our home  we all forced because train and bus dont have at that night because to late. We all stay one night without sleep,so tired and slumber stay there until 6 am move from  Bukit Bintang to the stasion because want back to home. Wow so tired,when in train we all sleep for take a rest our eye's.

Then call a driver take we all go to Bandar Baru Salak Tinggi,we all to our home and everything change so sleeping we all sleep from 8 am to 1 pm and that not fell so good for sleep my eye's force me for sleep. At that time i stay at home everyday without hang out,sleeping and sleeping and sleeping and then i wake out wow so satisfied because got sleep at long time and my tension release because got hang out with my friend until now i still sleeping my because do not enough sleep.

Until here i write because im sleeping huhu. so tired want writing this story and i thing this story do not enough best element and enjoy, im sorry and we will see after i got a new story with the best element for enjoy my story. bye2 thank you because stay with my story,i hope i will still continues my story about all my life time.

No comments:

Post a Comment