Friday 17 June 2011

ABOUT ME

This is the first time I went out with my friends to find ghosts
many ways the challenges we face. That night was the night a bit bored. friends I get the idea right away how the way our boredom. by finding a ghost. we all agree with his proposal. we're all ready to go out looking for ghosts like in the story intiti. while we all discuss the location where we want to go we stirred two times in a row. we are not concerned with the unrest. we still continue what he has planned. Our travel time from home beginning at 12:15 pm we all stopped at sevenE to disappear right thirst. and we started our journey right into place in the plan.



us with a total of 10 people start our trip on the lake right dahlia close to our homes. names that go that night. especially it must be is me, nabil, bean, Dafi, shimir, monkey, wan, zeen, bat and ahleng. We arrived at the location of his body hair I can climb dramatically. fear not! haha. we alighted from the car, and the motto, and took out a camera and start right our activities. that night we found a state of fear. we approached it. apparently anglers. sitting alone there. We are interviewing anglers. `do not be afraid to sit alone-alone brother katg here.` then anglers say `why make such a fear, just do not know. 'and then continue what he has planned. me and I shoot with so many. my hairs up again. and the night was very cold and scary but we are also constantly right to our activities. but there is nothing that we can be there. we change the suggestion to find elsewhere.


Our second location is also close to the lake. scary said right place as well. but we fear the courage to continue our activities. arrest to take the picture but there is not anything there. then we change the location. we are looking at my martial of the rose garden scary right there also. when we arrived at the Rose Garden on hold by the population rose garden of every house. Our question of questions. after a long cross that we can have him released because of me. (hahaha, not arrogant but it was true I lb) we were given five minutes to take the picture. after 5 minutes we even calm of the area. and ongoing state our last trip where we stayed here. where the alleged place of arrest to arrest our spooky and take the picture as much as we want the right to a full camera memory. then we are back home, but we continue to enter the house. fear of the ghost come back home our dead people. after a short 5 to 10 minutes we walked out we went into the house and wash our feet. we continue to gather to see the pictures finally become a question mark for each of us. of a picture that was captured when we were in a car owned by a bat. riding on the back of the picture is only 4 people only me, bean, Dafi and the Prophet. but the picture is not visible faces bean.

  
next to the bean is, but when I see the image as it is a black board located next to replace my bean.

my story up here alone. Will there be new episodes in the story of me ..
salam.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment