Monday 20 June 2011

'My Favorite Sport and My Analysis About Sport'

hyep .. we meet again, this time I want to state describing a story of the sports that I enjoy. I really like sports because sports futsal  is a lifestyle that can prevent the disease. I was not playing football because I have no interest in football is football futsal but same with her ​​futsal pitch smaller than a football. futsal sport can increase my stamina and it is fun for me. do not know is the opinions of others.

I do not play sports long roar, I also had to play with my friends. we compete with brothers friendly seniors, perh! countless satisfied. for me it's enough stress can disappear right in my face, can not stress what to know. This futsal sport requires speed right when looking at and also carried the ball quickly to pass in front of opponents. I is not so great but can it, this futsal sport would no longer be closer ties between Muslims and non Muslims.

I am happy playing the game from 8 pm to 11 plays over the relay. This sport is not just for men only but women also play the same. (but when I play is not the woman) I play futsal that night because my friends invite me to play at all. The best I can offer that kind of state I wanted to right pulak state what it once was playing for a long time I play I do not want to try to be more to this I played futsal. some people say football more exciting right from laughter, but for me not at all. exercise is one leisure activity, do not waste your free time with the right thing is not beneficial to you.


forgive the wrong language is if I showed this right because I do not know how it is. I will endeavor to develop my language would no longer to be successful.
come here just my story I am passionate about sports hope to see you again.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment